Tuesday, October 7, 2008

END OF WEEK 5

Can you believe it's already been 5 weeks?? Toni lost 2 more pounds- way to go, slow and steady, you just keep losing and losing!!! How many total is that for you?? I lost track. She has high motivation to look her best for D.C.! I weigh the same and am hoping to lose around 1-2 more pounds before this is over. I have been very consistent in my workouts and feel much more in shape! Anyone else? How did you do? This week for the diet plan use one of the previous weeks menus or your knowledge to stick with your 1400 calorie diet! 3 weeks to go, we can do it!!

3 comments:

Toni Call said...

i've lost a total of 9 pounds! i can't believe myself... this is very out of character for me! Ha ha i guess i have a good reason to be motivated now. Now if i can only lose 6 more i will have lost my full 15. Cross your fingers.

Elder Romney's mission said...

How is everybody else doing! What is the grand prize at the end of the 8 weeks besides great bodies!

Toni Call said...

Ok Megs... Now who is the one being lazy??? It's way past week 5 and you haven't put up anything new. Oh well, i guess it's better that you didn't because i didn't work out at all this week since i was in NYC. The good thing though is that we walked EVERYWHERE. I'll have to weigh myself at the gym on monday and see if anything happened!