Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Oops Sorry LAST WEEK!!

I guess I lost my excitement when everyone but Toni and Meredith??? dropped out! This week i challenge everyone to a colon cleanse! ha ha.. that's right a colon cleanse. Marisa told me about it when she was here. She said if you eat all fruits nuts and veggies and salmon for 2-3 days you feel so good and feel so much lighter. So that is what to do this week. I have dropped 4 of my 5 pounds i needed to lose so I feel great. If you made your goals make sure to reward yourself, i know I will!

1 comment:

Toni Call said...

A colon cleanse??? Yikes. I know it would be good for me but i don't know if i have that much self control! I'll definitely give it a try though. At this point i'll do anything to drop the last 5 that need to go. As far as rewarding myself, i already bought myself some new jeans! Super fun to buy a smaller size!