Monday, September 22, 2008

End of Week 3

Well it's the end of week 3 and i have to admit it was a hard one for me, i didn't lose any weight but i definitely was not following the diet well or exercising. I had sick kids so that is my excuse. Week four comes with a new motivation to do well again. I didn't gain or lose this week so I am still down 2 pounds.
Meredith lost one more pound and that puts her at 7 pounds total lost!
Anymore success stories? Let me know!
Good luck this week and i hope you all have new motivation this week to do well!

3 comments:

Kristy said...

Well, I have not lost an ounce, I'm starting to worry that I won't lose until I stop nursing. But on the bright side, the workouts are getting easier so I know I'm at least getting into better shape. OK, I guess I won't give up just yet. Good job, Meredith! and you too, Meg!

Toni Call said...

Unfortunately, i finally got a real job and working 9 hours a day wears me out... so i've been slacking at the gym. I lost half a pound this week. I'm determined to work extra hard this week though! Wish me luck!

Cambria said...

Wow! I got on the scale and I have lost like 10 lbs. Sadly, I think it is from muscle loss. I need to do more CARDIO! Uggh- those weights killed me the other day. My sides were so TIRED!