Sunday, September 28, 2008

Half Way DONE!!


Hooray for being halfway done! Meredith lost 2 more pounds this week and is down 9 lbs!! Way to go. I lost 2 lbs this week too and I am at my goal weight loss of 5 lbs. I will continue doing the diet plans for everyone else but I am going to start firming up now. Is anyone else out there anymore?? What is up with giving up after 2 weeks? I will put up a new diet guideline on Monday, I am too tired tonight. Also, if you have been on a weight program it is time to start changing it up. Add more repetitions or more weight to your regimen. Add more exercises or different exercises. If you have a certain group you want to target just comment and i can give you tons of exercise ideas. Or just get on the internet- there are tons of exercise ideas out there.

P.S. HOORAY for Toni who is still with us!! She lost 2 more pounds this week!!! Way to go Toni!!

1 comment:

Toni Call said...

Woa... I haven't given up! I'm still going strong! Lost 2 more lbs this week.